School uniform (jumpers, bags & PE kit) can be ordered directly online and delivered to your home address for a small delivery charge. To order click here Items below in bold are branded items and should be ordered from Border Embroideries. All other items can be unbranded.
School uniform comprises:
- V Neck jumper, cardigan or tank top
- White shirt & optional tie (Orca Class)
- Plain white polo shirt (Starfish, Puffin and Seal Class)
- Grey trousers, shorts or skirt (can be worn all year round)
- Grey / black socks grey tights / white socks
- Black school shoes (note no trainers or plimsolls allowed)
- Blue summer dress (can be worn all year round)
- PE/Beach School - pale blue t-shirt, navy shorts, joggers, navy blue hoodie
- Plain coloured socks & trainers
- Swim suit and towel (KS2 Spring and Summer terms)
- Waterproof trousers
- Book Bag (Starfish and Puffins). To take books, letters and project work home. School printed bags are available to order should you require one.
- Rucksack (Seals and Orcas). To take books, letters and project work home. School rucksacks are available to order should you require one.
Please note that no jewellery is allowed. In particular, earrings are not allowed for safety and security reasons. Your child may wear a plain watch - no smart watches allowed.
Please ensure that long hair is tied up. Hair accessories must be plain. Parents are reminded that on swimming days and Beach School days there is a higher risk of items being lost or damaged. It is advised that children do not wear items that are precious to them on those days.
The school accept no responsibility for any jewellery items, watches or hair accessories that are lost or damaged whilst in school.
If there are religious or cultural reasons that prevent your child from adhering to the uniform policy please speak to the Headteacher.
If there are financial reasons that prevent you from having the correct school uniform please speak to the school office. We provide a set of school uniform for all pupil premium children, and can help others in need as required. The PFA also run regular second hand uniform sales, and maintain a stock of pre-worn items that can be accessed if need be.